If you prefer to return the ordered product(s) upon receipt because you are not satisfied with your purchase, the Dutch Law grants every consumer the right to terminate the purchase agreement without any given reason within 30 days after delivery (cooling-off period).
Return product(s) after trial-period?
By law, every customer should have the option to try and use any online purchase for a limited trail period and it is obviously allowed to open the retail box in order to try it out. If both the product and the packaging are undamaged, Wifimedia will refund the full purchase price of the returned product(s) within 10 working days.
Visible wear and tear
If you are not satisfied with the purchase and the product shows signs of use, you may, of course, also return the product to us within the cooling-off period. In this case, we cannot reimburse the full amount of the purchase price. We will assess the product upon receipt and determine a reasonable refund.
The following criteria apply:
- You will always receive a maximum of 75% of the original purchase price;
- The product must be returned including retail packaging and all supplied accessories;
- The more damages or missing accessories will result in a lower refund.
There are a few exceptions in which the right of return will void:
- The product shall not be damaged to such an extent that it isn’t functioning like it was intended to do;
- Television sets with over 2 hours of playing time. This will be specified as unnecessary use;
- Mounting a television to the wall is also specified as unnecessary use and is not allowed.
Some purchases can never be exchanged or returned:
- Open, installed or registered software (such as camera licenses);
- Items that cannot be exchanged for hygienic reasons such as in-ear headsets and earplugs with opened packaging.
Any costs charged for installation, configuration, shipment or support are never subject of return and will therefore not be refunded.
Returning a product
Residents of the Netherlands can return the order free of charge by the supplied return address (‘antwoordnummer’). Customers outside the Netherlands must pay the local postal fee for return shipments. If you order a product in our web store, you will automatically receive a conformation email with a return document in pdf format. Print this pdf document, cut off the bottom part and put it signed in the shipping box. Stick the upper part with the address label clearly visible on the shipping box and deliver the parcel to a postal service point near you.
Returns by ‘antwoordnummer’ are not covered by any kind of insurance. Choosing this free option the risk lies entirely at the sender. Insured and registered shipping is always possible. You can decide for yourself whether you want to send the parcel by registered mail and/or whether you want to insure it. The costs depend on your chosen service and insurance. All costs are for the expense of the sender.
The right of withdrawal only applies to consumers. Purchases by corporate or business clients have no legal rights to return purchases within such 30-day cooling-off period.