Audio Technica ATH-M20x
The Audio-Technica closed-back dynamic ATH-M20x headphones from are successor to the ATH-M20 of the renowned M-Series. With its modern design and composition of high-quality materials, the ATH-M20x offers a high listening comfort. Its excellent sound quality and effective noise isolation make it an excellent choice for recording and mixing activities.
As with the other models in the series, the ear-cup and headband design of the ATH-M20x has been completely redesigned for improved comfort and durability. These headphones deliver a great performance in the low-frequency range, providing perfectly balanced mix control.
Tuned for optimum performance in the low-frequency range, the ATH-M20x offer high quality sound. Thanks to the circumaural design that fully encloses the ears, the headphones do not leak sound. The ergonomic design of the ATH-M20x also offers more flexibility than its predecessor as the ear cups are able to rotate 15 degrees.
Based on the M50 and M40, the rugged ATH-M20x headphones are designed for everyday use. With their light weight and comfortable fit, the ATH-M20x can be worn for extended periods of time, whether in the studio or on the road.
- Closed-back monitor headphones, especially suitable for recording and mixing activities;
- 40-mm drivers with rare earth magnets and voice coils with copper-plated aluminium wire;
- Tuned for enhanced bass response and strong bass;
- Ergonomic, lightweight design and excellent noise isolation thanks to the circumaural design that completely encloses the ears;
- Ear pads and headband made with professional quality materials;
- Convenient single-sided cable outlet.