SBooster Ultra MKII
Check the compatibility list to see if your device is compatible.
The Sbooster Ultra MKII is designed as an additional upgrade for the BOTW P&P ECO MKI and MKII power supplies. The Sbooster Ultra MKII has to be connected directly to the Sbooster split-current module of the BOTW P&P ECO.
The Ultra MKII is available in 7 models. On the productpages and in the compatibility list you can discover the possible combinations:
- 5V for the BOTW P&P ECO 5-6V
- 9V for the BOTW P&P ECO 9-10V
- 12V for the BOTW P&P ECO 12-13V
- 15V for the BOTW P&P ECO 15-16V
- 18V for the BOTW P&P MKII 18-19V
- For the Sonore ultraRendu - 7.5V in combination with the BOTW P&P ECO 9-10V
- For the Auralic Aries Mini - 15.4V in combination with the BOTW P&P ECO 15-16V. When using this version the Sbooster PSU also supports a built in hdd in the Aries Mini. The power consumption of the internal hdd should not be more than 4 Watt.