SBooster BOTW P&P ECO MKII 12-13V
- 5800+ reviews score 9.4 average
- Free shipments over 30 euro in The Netherlands and Belgium
- Free returns within The Netherlands and Belgium
- Shipment in the EU
SBooster BOTW P&P ECO MKII 12-13V
The BOTW P&P ECO MKII 12-13V is the upgrade solution for all your audio devices that run on 12V or 13V. Check the compatibility list to see if your device is compatible.
Best Of Two Worlds Power & Precision ECO MKII
The Best of Two Worlds Power & Precision ECO MKII linear audio upgrade power supply (BOTW P&P ECO) is the successor of our BOTW P&P ECO, which was introduced in the summer of 2015. The BOTW P&P ECO upgrade power supply combines power, precision and efficiency in an unique innovative manner and is the best choice for every audiophile.
With the BOTW P&P ECO audio upgrade the purification of the current starts immediately there where the polluted current enters the upgrade. The dual stage mains filter and earth line choke clean the current from high frequency pollution before the current reaches the transformer. The transformer is a custom-made audio grade transformer with electrostatic shielding. The transformer of the MKII power supply is also magnectic shielded.
The electronic design is innovative: it gets 50% more output out of the used electronics and consumes even up to 35% less energy than a conventional design. The BOTW P&P ECO audio upgrade concept is so efficient that it consumes only a bit more energy than the standard supplied high efficient, but also highly polluting switch mode adapter. It costs you annually a couple of euro extra on your energy bill for a priceless sound experience...
Finally, at the end of the DC cable the unique split current system has been placed. The power supply of the BOTW P&P ECO audio upgrade provides the split current system with continous powerful and clean power, so the electronics can do their job profoundly, which is to buffer the power, so that the power supply becomes very fast, and to filter one last time the voltage and current before they enter the audio device.
This unique upgrade power supply with its large headroom delivers at all times sufficient clean power to the audio device to ensure a stable and continuous performance of the internal processes of the audio device in order to get the best performance out of the audio device. This combination of power and precision results in “easy” music, a perfect soundstage and a natural detailed sound.
- 50% more output current
- Power saving design
- 2 characteristics in 1 product:
- Power for high current demanding equipment
- Precision for noise sensitive equipment
- 3 selectable output voltages
- IEC 14 power inlet for High-end mains cables
- High performance dual stage mains filter
- Earth line choke
- Overvoltage protection
- Custom made high efficient audio grade transformer
- High quality polypropylene film capacitors
- Improved no-noise Sbooster split current system
Features of the MKII to improve the power flow, reduce mechanical stress and to lower the internal impedance & resistance
- High quality PCB:
- Double sided 2oz. copper
- Gold plated finish
- Better and thicker quality heatsink
- Upgraded internal wiring: High quality silver plated copper PTFE insulation
- Transformer: Electrostatic shielding and HF Magnetic shielding
- Bulk capacitors
- Split-current unit
- New DC-output cable with additional shielding, sleeve and gold plated connector pins
The BOTW P&P ECO is available in 11 output voltages. By clever design we have combined these 11 output voltages into 6 models. Every model – except for the 24V model - has three output settings. Also every BOTW P&P ECO is equipped with a self-locking interchangeable DC-tip system. This combination of the multi voltage settings and self-locking interchangeable DC-tip system makes the BOTW P&P ECO the most versatile linear audio upgrade power supply ever.