Reference Air Dynamic Open-Back Headphones
A landmark in open-back headphone performance, the ATH-ADX5000 provides a new reference in home listening audio, blending Japanese craftsmanship with Audio-Technica’s pursuit for perfect sound.
With newly developed core-mount technology, enlarged 58mm integrated driver units, tungsten coated diaphragm all encompassed behind a honeycomb punched design, this flagship headphone marks a culmination of the latest in audiophile listening.
- Newly developed Core Mount Technology (PAT.P) for a wide range audio reproduction
- Integrated driver unit design for maximum reduction of unwanted vibration
- 58 mm driver unit integrated in baffle utilises a Permendur Magnetic Circuit
- Tungsten coated diaphragm provides high rigidity for an improved transient response
- New honeycomb punched housing design without side ventilation to avoid undesirable air pressure loss from inside
- Japan made - Each housing is carefully hand assembled in Tokyo
- Magnesium frame and arm results in a rigid, thin and lightweight construction
- Each unit is individually identified by a laser etched serial number