ELAC Reference Sensible Speaker Wires
A lamp deserves lamp cord. Your speakers deserve something better.
You don’t have to spend a fortune to get the best sound from your speakers. Designed to deliver full bandwidth and maximum conductivity without coloration or compromise, ELAC Reference Sensible Speaker Cables are one of the most cost-effective improvements you can make to your system!
Multi-gauge individually insulated conductors for maximum flexibility
There’s nothing worse than heavy cables that won’t bend, stay put or lie flat. Reference Sensible Speaker Cables utilize multiple-diameter and individually insulated conductors to maximize flexibility without compromising performance.
2mm2 99.99% oxygen free copper conductors for superior sound quality
Oxygen. It’s the third most abundant element in the universe. That’s OK for the universe, but not for your speaker cables. That’s why our engineers specified four-nines (99.99%) oxygen-free copper to deliver maximum conductivity to your loudspeakers and maximum purity in your sound.
Gold Plated high-conductivity beryllium copper contacts for maximum signal transfer
The connectors are fitted with 24K gold-plated beryllium copper contacts for maximum conductivity and reliability of contact, while threaded anodized barrels won’t come unscrewed during use.
Precision-formulated polyethylene dielectric for minimal signal interference
It isn’t just wire metallurgy that affects your sound—what covers the wire matters too. ELAC’s polyethylene dielectric not only provides superior insulation, but it has a low dielectric constant as well as offering low dielectric loss. So your speakers receive the purest, cleanest-sounding signal imaginable.
- Diameter: 2mm2 Individually Insulated Multi-Diameter Conductors (Highly Flexible)
- Materials: 99.99% oxygen-free copper construction
- Jacket: High Temperature, nylon-braided PVC jacket
- Insulation: Polyethylene dielectric
- Connectors: BFA
- Type: Brass with 24K gold-plated beryllium copper contacts
- Length: 3 meters or 4,5 meters
- QTY: 1 Pair of Cables in Each Box (Enough to connect a pair of speakers)
- Net Weight Each Cable: 0,68kg (3 meters) and 1kg (4,5 meters)