AVM FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick AC 860
Highlights at a glance
- Wireless AC with up to 866 Mbit/s in the 5-GHz band
- Wireless N with up to 300 Mbit/s in the 2.4-GHz band
- Dual wireless LAN with 2.4 or 5 GHz
- Compatible with 802.11g/a (54 Mbit/s) and 802.11b (11 Mbit/s)
- Highest level of wireless security with WPA2 (802.11i)
- Stick & Surf: secure radio network without configuration
- Software to monitor the connection and adapt settings
- Configurable transmitter power
- Support for WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Self-installing without a CD in Windows 10, 8, 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) and Windows Vista (32-bit)
Connects your computer with wireless networks in no time
The FRITZ!WLAN Stick AC 860 connects your computers or notebooks with the FRITZ!Box and any wireless router. It provides ideal data transmission with up to 866 Mbit/s and more range for routers with the new Wireless AC standard. Additionally, the simple setup and the WPA2 encryption make wireless surfing fun.
Fastest WiFi for USB ports
The FRITZ!WLAN Stick AC 860 is ideal in combination with Wireless AC routers such as the FRITZ!Box 7490 or 3490. It supports securely encrypted data exchange at high speeds using the latest wireless LAN standard with up to 866 Mbit/s. Thanks to modern radio technology it increases both speed and range.
Compatible with all wireless routers
The FRITZ!WLAN Stick works with any wireless router and connects computers and notebooks with radio networks in no time. Aside from supporting Wireless AC it works with all other wireless LAN standards, frequency bands and encryptions.
Connected anywhere in no time
With the AVM technology Stick & Surf no changes of settings are needed when using the FRITZ!WLAN Stick with a FRITZ!Box. Simply plug the FRITZ!WLAN Stick into the USB port of the FRITZ!Box for a short time, before using it on a computer. The stick automatically has the correct WiFi settings and is ready for surfing.
Easy installation within seconds
The FRITZ!WLAN Stick also supports WPS for automatically secure radio connections to wireless devices from other manufacturers. After plugging the FRITZ!WLAN Stick AC 860 into the USB port of a computer it automatically installs itself.