Ubiquiti UniFi AC In-Wall
Easier Than You Think
Ideal for new and retrofit installations, the UniFi® AC In-Wall is designed to convert an Ethernet wall jack into a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi access point with two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Scalable. Dedicated Wi-Fi per room
- Easy Setup, Monitoring, and Control
- Fast. Two radios, 802.11ac
The Power of PoE
Turn existing wiring into per-room Wi-Fi with the UniFi PoE Switch series.
- UniFi PoE Switch
- UniFi In–Wall AP Deployment
Versatile Data and PoE Output
- An Ethernet wall jack becomes an access point, a gigabit switch, and a PoE power source.
- Wire a workstation and power a VoIP phone. Or power a US-8 for even more Ethernet ports.
Simple and Scalable Device Management
The UniFi® Controller provides a graphical user interface for easy configuration and monitoring of the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices.