Violectric DHA V226
- 5800+ reviews score 9.4 average
- Free shipments over 30 euro in The Netherlands and Belgium
- Free returns within The Netherlands and Belgium
- Shipment in the EU
Violectric DHA V226
The Violectric DHA V226 is a newly product in the Violectric range. It offers a competitive DAC, a balanced headphone amplifier and a pre-amp function. The DAC is based on Cirrus CS 43131 with typical 130 dB dynamic range and THD as low as -115 dB. It comes with a USB-C terminal and supports PCM signals up to 32 bits and 384 kHz sample rate as well as DSD up to 256.
The roots of the headphone amplifier circuitry can be found in its praised and rewards winning predecessors V200, V280 and V281. Inside DHA V226 is features the similar natural but smooth and pleasing sound.
Because of its matchless technology DHA V226 not only offers a powerful headphone amplifier, but also:
- Lowest noise - through a very small amount of internal gain. This makes the amplifier's self-generated noise inaudible.
- High output voltage - through 50 V internal operating voltage. Therefor ideally suited for high-impedance headphones deserving high output voltage swing.
- High output power - thanks to powerful amplifiers that offer far more power even the most demanding headphones would need. So best suited for headphones with low impedances as well as magnetostatic headphones!
- High damping factor - due to lowest output impedance. Therefor the ideal match for difficult to drive headphones without negative side effects and with the guarantee for a uncompromising frequency response.
It is on you:
DAC? Headphone amplifier? Pre-amplifier? Any combination? The headphone outputs or the rear line outputs can be activated/deactivated by a switch on the front. Connect not only your headphones to the DHA V226 but also your power amplifier or your active speakers and enjoy a compact and fantastic sounding headphone amplifier with topnotch DAC and a first-class preamplifier.
- analogue stereo inputs, unbalanced via RCA
- 1 digital input, USB-C with up to 32 bit and up to 384 kHz for PCM signals, DSD256
- 32 bit DAC with typical 130 dB dynamic range and -115 dB THD+N
- +/- 18 dB Pre-Gain for a perfect match of the DHA V226 between source and headphones
- Volume control with Alps RK 27 attenuator, big 38 mm massive aluminum knob
- 4 powerful amps offering 3500 mW Pmax into 100 Ohm and 23 V RMS into 600 Ohm
- Delayed coupling of the headphones to the amp after power-on
- Headphone path and line-out path individually switchable
- Headphone outputs: 1 x 4-pin XLR, bal. / 1 x Pentaconn, bal. / 1 x ¼” jack, unbal.
- Line stereo outputs: unbalanced via RCA
- 1 toroidal transformer, > 22.000 uF filter capacity
|DAC:||Cirrus CS 43131|
|Inputs:||USB-C, 2 x Stereo RCA|
|Outputs:||1 x Stereo RCA|
|Headphone Output:||1 x 6.35mm jack (Unbalanced) 1 x 4-pin XLR (Balanced), 1 x 4.4mm Pentaconn (Balanced)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||54 x 165 x 228 mm|
|Package Contents:||Violectric DHA V226, Power Cord, Manual|