Build and expand your network with the UniFi Switch, part of the UniFi Enterprise System. The UniFi Switch, model USW-Flex, is a configurable Layer 2 Gigabit switch with auto-sensing 802.3af PoE. It offers 5 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, providing 1 PoE input and 4 PoE output links to your devices.
The UniFi Switch Flex features a single PoE In port for power and four PoE ports that provide up to 15W PoE output to power a UniFi access point or other PoE devices. With 802.3bt rated PoE switches (USW-Pro-48-PoE, USW-Pro-24-PoE, and USW-Industrial switches, sold separately) as power source, USW-Flex supports maximum 46W PoE output budget. It has weatherproof housing and offers versatile mounting options.
Managed and configured by the UniFi Controller or UniFi Mobile app, the UniFi Switch Flex offers basic Layer 2 switching protocols and features. The UniFi Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features using a graphical user interface from anywhere.
- Indoor/Outdoor 5-Port PoE Gigabit Switch with 802.3bt Input Power Support
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE Ports
- Lightweight, Weatherproof Housing
- Indoor/Outdoor Design with Versaltile Mounts
- UniFi Switch Flex, Wall Mount, Pole Mount, Port Cover, Mounting Screws (2), Screw Anchors (2), Zip ties (2)