Tough PoE Switch 8-port Gigabit Switch (PoE)
- 8 Gigabit PoE Ports
- 24V / 48V Configurable Passive PoE
- 150 W Power
- Tough PoE Switch Configuration Interface
- Tough Full Metal and Rubber Casing
Advanced Gigabit PoE Managed Switch
Introducing the Advanced Power over Ethernet Controllers Tough ™ PoE Switch from Ubiquiti Networks. Tough Switch PoE delivers reliable and fast passive PoE 10/100/1000 Mbps connectivity to attached devices and other devices Ubiquiti That support passive PoE.
To connect your PoE devices simply enable PoE on the easy-to-use Tough Switch Configuration Interface. Each port can be individually configured to providence PoE so both PoE and non-PoE devices can be connected.
Tough Switch is available in multiple versions to meet your deployment needs.
- Tough PoE Switch is a cost-effective 5-port Gigabit switch with 24V PoE support.
- Tough Switch PoE PRO is an industrial-strength 8-port Gigabit switch with 150 watts of power capable of powering 24V or 48V devices. Output voltage is controlled by the software.
- Tough CARRIER PoE Switch PoE Switch features dual Tough PRO systems in a rack-mountable 1U form factor with 300 watts of power supporting up to 16 devices.
Simplify Your Deployment
Tough PoE Switch Allows network architects to design cleaner less cluttered deployments. For example integra tion One Tough Switch PoE PRO can Eliminate the need for the Following:
- 8 PoE adapters
- 8 power cords
- 8 power outlets
- 8 Ethernet patch cables
Tough Switch PoE deployments increasement efficiency and greatly reducing potential failure points - Resulting in faster installations and less maintenance and troubleshooting.
Intuitive Configuration Interface
Tough PoE Switch Provides a user-friendly configuration interface designed for efficient setup and control. Accessed via a secured web browser management port and the Tough Switch Configuration Interface Provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports showing physical connectivity speed and PoE status.
Tough PoE Switch is loaded with a variety of advanced features including:
- Port monitoring
- System connection and management services
- Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) configuration
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) / Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Ping Watchdog
- Configurable alerts