*Pictured speakergrills are optional and can be ordered separately.
The WS-A70 combines traditional technologies with high-quality audio design suitable for the high-resolution era. This next-generation audio system offers new ways to interact with music in the Internet age.
TEAC sought to realize a simple but never boring design by shaping beautiful natural walnut paneling with difficult to achieve curves. The left and right speakers incorporate TEAC original coaxial two-way units and rear passive radiators that reproduce rich and natural low frequencies. As a result, in a compact size we have realized high audio quality equal to that of a serious stereo system.
The speaker grills use textiles made by Nuno Corporation, which is managed by famous Japanese textile designer Reiko Sudo. TEAC wants you to enjoy the fusion of tradition and technology that is the goal of the New Vintage series.
As to be expected in this age of network audio, these systems support a wide variety of digital sources. The extensive network streaming playback functions include the Spotify Internet streaming service for high-quality audio, Google Play Music, which supports cloud services, and TuneIn, which enables listening to Internet radio from around the world for free. Along with streaming, you can listen to wireless playback of music from smartphones and easily enjoy audio libraries of various formats, including audio files saved on music servers on the same network and USB flash drives. The playback of these audio sources can be easily controlled using the dedicated free TEAC HR AirCast app for iOS and Android devices. With it, you can work with your own libraries as you like, including track selection, volume adjustment and playlist creation. A multiroom function also allows you to control multiple WS-A70 systems simultaneously. You can share your libraries throughout your home, eliminating the need to prepare audio sources in each room.
- Network audio system combines an amplifier and speakers
- Cabinet utilizes beautiful natural walnut paneling
- Replaceable speaker grills use textiles made by Nuno Corporation (sold separately)
- High-quality sound through the combination of coaxial two-way speakers and passive radiators
- Diverse input options include Wi-Fi/wired LAN, AirPlay, Bluetooth®, USB flash drives and external inputs
- Plays high-resolution audio sources up to 5.6MHz DSD and 192kHz/24-bit PCM
- High-quality audio streaming with “Chromecast built-in,” which functions with Wi-Fi
- Support for TuneIn, Spotify, Google Play Music, AWA and other music streaming services
- Play high-resolution audio sources stored on media servers including NAS and PCs, as well as smartphones, tablets and USB flash drives
- Easy operation using the TEAC HR AirCast network control app, which supports high-resolution audio sources