Outlet: Webshop return, opened packaging. Product is as new. Delivery with original box, accessories and warranty.
Open-back headphones provide full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass. Features include optimized connectivity to most audio devices, copper cable with Kevlar reinforced jacket for performance and durability, and dual-exit cables with MMCX connectors for secure connection.
- Open back circumaural design promotes natural audio response
- Impedance optimised for connectivity to most portable audio devices
- Oxygen free copper cable (OFC) with reinforced jacket for performance and durability
- Dual exit cables with gold plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection, and are detachable for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for comfort
Where can I use the SRH1440 headphones?
The SRH1440 headphones are packed with features that will enhance your mastering and critical listening. The replaceable velour ear pads and premium padded headband render these headphones effortlessly comfortable, even after hours of use. These headphones are impedance optimised for direct connection to a whole variety of portable audio devices.
What characterises its sound?
The open back design of the SRH1440 facilitates a natural audio response. Air and soundwaves are able to pass through the outer shell unobstructed, giving you a stereo soundscape with increased breadth. The sound is further boosted by 40 mm neodymium drivers that deliver full range audio and controlled, rich bass.
How durable are the SRH1440 headphones?
The SRH1440 headphones are designed to provide many years of reliable service. Alongside the robust design, replaceable velour ear pads and cable ensure that you can maintain your headphones in top condition.