Check out here our available hard drives and check here on the manufacturer's website which hard drives are compatible with the NAS enclosure.
The TS-653B comes with a sleek new look, featuring an OLED panel and two capacitive touch buttons. The TS-653B also features a PCIe port for boosting the potential applications of your NAS: the QNAP QM2 expansion card can be installed for adding an M.2 SSD cache/10GbE connectivity, a compatible wireless card can be installed to use the TS-653B as a wireless access point, and a USB 3.1 10Gbps card can be added for easier backup to/from multiple external storage devices. With a USB Type-C QuickAccess port and a SD card slot, the TS-653B simplifies transferring and sharing files without needing a network connection. The TS-653B also provides feature-rich multimedia functionality, such as 4K video playback and real-time transcoding. The multi-zone multimedia management app Cinema28 and popular web automation app IFTTT Agent also enrich your multimedia experience and NAS automation.
- PCIe port supports installing a QNAP QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE connectivity, a compatible PCIe wireless adapter, or a USB 3.1 10Gbps card
- USB QuickAccess port for direct access to files on NAS without needing a network connection
- Supports virtualization, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station and Container Station
- Supports 4K hardware decoding and transcodes 4K H.264 videos on-the-fly or offline
- Cinema28 for centralized management of multimedia devices to enrich multimedia experiences
- IFTTT Agent enables web automation for improved working efficiency
More information can be found on the manufacturer's website or try a Live Demo of QNAP's QTS GUI.