Check out here our available hard drives and check here on the manufacturer's website which hard drives are compatible with the NAS enclosure.
The TS-531X supports 5 hard drives and comes with two built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports to fully support 10GbE network environments. Equipped with a strong hardware-accelerated encryption engine, it doubles the encrypted file transfer performance, providing a secure and reliable quad-core NAS solution. Powered by the QTS operating system, the TS-531X provides versatile all-in-one server functionalities and unique features including Container Station, which allows users to rapidly develop and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) apps, and VJBOD (Virtual JBOD), which introduces an economical way to utilize the TS-531X's unused NAS storage space for expanding the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS. The TS-531X is a cost-effective storage solution designed for growing businesses looking for backup, restoration, private cloud, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks.
- 10GbE readiness, SSD cache, and hardware-accelerated encryption engine
- VJBOD allows using the TS-531X to expand the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS
- Enjoy containerized virtualization and IoT app development with Container Station
- Build a private cloud to centrally organize & manage files and backup tasks
- Secure access with VPN Server & VPN Client
- Quickly find files using a real-time, natural search with Qsirch
- Centrally manage multiple email accounts with QmailAgent
- Easily manage contact information on your NAS with Qcontactz
- Expand the storage capacity to 21 drives by using QNAP expansion enclosures
More information can be found on the manufacturer's website or try a Live Demo of QNAP's QTS GUI.