Check out here our available hard drives and check here on the manufacturer's website which hard drives are compatible with the NAS enclosure.
In response to the coming era of Internet of Things (IoT), the TS-453A innovatively supports the open-source Linux platform as a gateway for IoT solutions to other smart devices. The TS-453A allows users to directly utilize various feature-rich Liunx apps, enjoying a private cloud combining storage and IoT applications, and professional developers can develop and run IoT applications directly on the TS-453A. The secure, reliable TS-453A is packed with business-critical features such as Volume/LUN Snapshot – allowing files/folders to revert to a previous state in case of any corruption or file-loss. The TS-453A is powered by the latest quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor which allows users to enjoy 4K (H.264) video playback and 1080p/4K video real-time transcoding directly from the TS-453A to an HD/4K display.
- Supports the Linux OS with direct output via HDMI
- Dual HDMI output for switching between mirrored and extended desktop options
- AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption for efficient cryptographic performance up to 412 MB/s
- Supports 4K hardware decoding and transcodes 4K H.264 videos on-the-fly or offline
- Quickly find files using a real-time, natural search with Qsirch 2.1
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution for virtualization
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station & Container Station
- Build a personal karaoke system with high-quality audio output with the new OceanKTV app
More information can be found on the manufacturer's website or try a Live Demo of QNAP's QTS GUI.