Check out here our available hard drives and check here on the manufacturer's website which hard drives are compatible with the NAS enclosure.
The TS-451A provides the innovative USB 3.0 QuickAccess port that allows you to quickly complete the first-time NAS installation and to then directly access files and data stored on the NAS. It also supports two additional transmission modes: Ethernet NAS mode and iSCSI SAN block-based mode. Combining USB QuickAccess, NAS and iSCSI-SAN into one box, the TS-451A is a powerful but easy-to-use storage solution ideal for backup, synchronization, remote access, and entertainment. It greatly helps to boost productivity and can meet the demands of photographers and audiovisual enthusiasts for direct, quick access to files. The TS-451A is powered by an upgradable and high-performance 14nm Intel® Celeron® N3060 dual-core 1.6GHz processor, and supports 4K video playback and transcoding.
- Excellent system performance, ideal for centralized management, file sharing and backup
- USB QuickAccess port for accessing files without needing a network connection
- Supports 4K hardware decoding and transcodes 4K H.264 videos on-the-fly or offline
- Enjoy the best audio-visual experience with HDMI output, multi-channel surround sound and the free remote control
- Build a personal karaoke system with OceanKTV
- Linux Station supports Ubuntu® with direct output via HDMI
- A hybrid approach to virtualization: Virtualization Station & Container Station
- Supports Virtual JBOD (VJBOD) to maximize the storage utilization of multiple QNAP NAS units