Check out here our available hard drives and check here on the manufacturer's website which hard drives are compatible with the NAS enclosure.
30% of QNAP users choose to build RAID 5 array for their NAS for higher data protection, better system performance and more available storage space. The TS-328 is QNAP’s first 3-bay NAS, allowing you to build a RAID 5 array on your NAS with the fewest disks. Powered by a Realtek quad-core RTD1296 processor, the TS-328 features a minimalist design that easily fits into your home or commercial space. With a variety of multimedia applications, transcoding capabilities and cross-device file backup and synchronization, the TS-328 provides a highly cost-effective solution for storage, backup, file management, and sharing.
- With just three disks you can build a secure RAID 5 array on the TS-328.
- Supports H.264/H.265 hardware decoding and transcoding.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data (including metadata).
- Qfiling automates file organization, greatly improving work efficiency.
- Qsync is an easy-to-use real-time file sync service for computers and mobile devices.
- Use Qphoto on your mobile device and they will be automatically uploaded to the TS-328.
More information can be found on the manufacturer's website or try a Live Demo of QNAP's QTS GUI.