Check out here our available hard drives and check here on the manufacturer's website which hard drives are compatible with the NAS enclosure.
Supporting up to twelve 3.5" HDDs and four 2.5" SSDs, the TS-1635 is a powerful, high-capacity, quad-core business NAS. It includes two 10GbE SFP+ ports to fully support 10Gb high-speed networks with maximized ROI.
The TS-1635 also supports QNAP's network-based VJBOD (Virtual JBOD), providing an economical method for using unused storage space to expand the capacity of other QNAP NAS units. Furthermore, the TS-1635 features Container Station, which allows you to rapidly develop and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) apps, bringing a valued-added IoT business solution. The TS-1635 is a cost-effective storage solution designed for growing businesses looking for backup, restoration, private cloud, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks.
- 10GbE readiness, SSD cache, and hardware-accelerated encryption
- VJBOD allows using the TS-1635 to expand the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS
- Enjoy containerized virtualization and IoT app development with Container Station
- Build a high-capacity private cloud to centrally store, organize and manage high-resolution surveillance footage
- Quickly find NAS files using Qsirch - QNAP's proprietary search engine
- Centrally manage multiple email accounts with QmailAgent
- Easily manage contact information on your NAS with Qcontactz
- Built-in speaker for bilingual human voice notification alerts and audio playback
- Scale up to 32 hard drives with QNAP UX-800P expansion enclosures
More information can be found on the manufacturer's website or try a Live Demo of QNAP's QTS GUI.