Lumin U1 Mini
Transport-only unit combines the best of LUMIN U1 and LUMIN D2
- Identical processor supports DSD256 and 384khz playback
- Quad native clock system for precision timing
- Low noise shielded switching power supply
- 5 types of digital audio output including USB
- MQA Decoding
- Resamping to every supported format up to DSD128
- Supports DoP (DSD over PCM) for Optical, Coaxial RCA, Coaxial BNC & AES/EUB SPDIF
- All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
Why Lumin U1 Mini
Following the huge success of LUMIN D2, we decided to investigate the possibility of making the LUMIN transport technology similarly accessible.
The result is a huge specification in a compact package.
Capable of upsampling and downsampling all the way from 44.1kHz to DSD128 and supporting playback of DSD256, LUMIN U1 MINI matches the U1 in almost every area - except price.