Outlet: Webshop return, opened packaging. Product is as new. Delivery with original box, accessories and warranty.
Beyerdynamic Impacto Universal
- Impacto Universal (with a battery pack): made for Apple as well as Android (USB OTG) devices, PCs and notebooks
When using the Impacto, a Digital-to-Analogue Converter with an integrated headphone amplifier, you can play highresolution audio files with up to 384 kHz / 32 bits (PCM) or up to 5.6 MHz (DSD). The powerful Impactom is compatible with all low impedance and high impedance headphones to which a mini (3.5 mm) jack plug with a shaft diameter of 7.5 mm can be connected to the ear cups on both sides1). In this way, the headphones are provided with a digital interface so that the user does not need a jack socket on mobile devices anymore. Due to three different connecting cables, the Impacto can be used with various devices: smartphones*, tablets* or notebooks / PC / MacBook with USB output. The Impacto works with all devices that have a USB host function or USB OTG (On-The-Go). With buttons, the user can skip tracks and control play/pause as well as the volume of the music playback. Via the Hi-Res LED, the user can check if Hi-Res audio files are transmitted and played back.
- Digital-to-Analogue Converter with integrated headphone amplifier
- Buttons to control play/pause, skip tracks and adjust volume
- Hi-Res LED to display the transmission of Hi-Res audio files
- Permanently attached cable to connect to beyerdynamic highend headphones1)
- Compatible with the high-end headphones T 1 (2nd generation), T 5 p (2nd generation), and Amiron home
1) More information about the Impacto can be found at: www.beyerdynamic.com/impacto
Note: In order to play Hi-Res audio files, a Hi-Res player app or software is required on the playback device.
*Android mobile devices with USB-OTG