iFi Audio Nano iDSD Black Label
In a nutshell, the nano iDSD Black label is...
- an MQA compatible DAC/headphone amp that can be both portable or home-based.
- an MQA compatible DAC/headphone amp which drives headphones up to 600Ohm and will work with an amp or active speakers via the 3.5mm line out.
As soon as the original, award winning nano iDSD appeared on the market in 2014, it changed the game for portable DACs.
- One of the world’s first battery-powered DAC to be compatible with iPhone and Android phones
- It offered full high-resolution audio playback and supported DXD and DSD formats
- And it offered a high-power headphone output
The nano iDSD Black Label will change the game again.