ELAC Discovery Music Server
One component, infinite sound.
Adding the Discovery Series DS-S101-G Music Server to an existing system is simple. Connect the Discovery to the internet and one of the outputs to the upcoming ELAC Integrated Amplifier or your existing system.
Adding your personal music collection is a snap. Connect either a hard drive to the rear mounted USB port or point the Discovery to your NAS (Networked Attached Storage) device and the Discovery will take care of the rest, organizing and gathering feature rich meta-data for your entire music collection.
Expanding your Discovery system to other rooms is easy. Whether you want the full functionality of an integrated amplifier or a simple wireless speaker in the kids’ room, the Discovery eco-system is ready to grow when you are.
* iOS (64-bit Devices), Android, Windows (7, 8, and 10) and Apple OS
- Analog outputs (independent zones): 2
- Coaxial output (independent zone): 1 (192kHz 24-Bit Max)
- Optical output: 1 (192kHz 24-Bit Max)
- USB port (mass storage class): 1 USB 2.0
- Ethernet port: 1 Gigabit Ethernet
END POINT SUPPORT
- Roon End Point
CONTROL & USER INTERFACE
- ROON Essentials Control app: For iOS (64-bit Devices), Android (4.4 and higher), Windows (7, 8, and 10) and Apple OSX (10.8 and higher)
- Supported Audio Formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, OGG, MP3, AAC
- 192kHz 24-Bit Audio Formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC
- Native Support for SPDIF/COAX: 24kHz – 192kHz
INTEGRATED STREAMING SERVICES: Tidal
- Track Limit: 15,000 Tracks (Combination of Personal and Tidal Content)