The Wifimedia Outlet Store offers various discounted products.
This includes demonstration products, products with an opened package, refurbished or recertified products, exchanged products and "end-of-life" products.
Warranty: 24 months
Webshop return, opened packaging. Product is as new. Delivery with original box, accessories and warranty.
Denon is one of the rare audio brands that continued to actively develop Hi-Fi components and accumulate, refine, and pass down Hi-Fi audio technologies. The performance of the PMA-1600NE goes well beyond that of Denon’s previous PMA-1500 series. With its ultimate built-quality, unique Denon technologies and state-of-the-art connectivity, the PMA-1600NE truly is a masterpiece of sound technology. Thanks to the rear USB-B input and embedded high quality D/A converter, the PMA plays high resolution files up to 384kHz/32bit and DSD up to 11.2MHz from a computer in impeccable sonic quality. For the best performance from analogue inputs, the PMA-1600NE features an Analog Mode which allows to switch off all unutilized sections like the digital input circuitry or the low noise display for an unaltered audio reproduction.
State-of-the-art Denon Solutions
- 2 x 140 W (4 ohm) output - Enough power even for big rooms
- Advanced Ultra High Current (UHC)-MOS Single Push-Pull Circuit Power Amplifier with Schottky barrier diodes - Wide bandwith sound from deep bass to detailed highs
- DAC Master Clock Design - Jitter-free audio reproduction
- Rear USB-B input - High Resolution Audio playback up to 384 kHz / 32 bit and 11.2 MHz DSD
- Digital isolator to eliminate high-frequency computer noise on the USB-B or digital inputs - Enjoy all sources without any unwanted electric noise
- FL display for source and sample rate indication - Easily capture most important information
- Analog AMP Mode switching off digital audio circuitry and display - Pure analogue audio reproduction
- Advanced AL32 Processing Plus - Digital recordings beautifully faithful to the original sound
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction - Minimizes unwanted vibration
- Chassis construction with 6 independent blocks - Eliminates noises between the circuits
- Main transformer with separate power supplies for analogue and digital circuits - Preserves audio signal purity
- 2 Digital Optical and 1 Digital Coaxial inputs; High performance MM & MC Phono Equalizer Amp - Ready for music from all sources
- Available in Premium Silver and Black - Perfectly matching the DCD-1600NE Super Audio CD Player