Mojo is the ultimate portable DAC/Headphone Amp that allows you to hear more from your headphones – anywhere. A multi-award winner, you can pair Mojo with your Smartphone, tablet, music player, DAP, games console, PC, Mac, or almost anything that allows audio out via USB, Optical, or Coax. Most importantly, whether you’re at home or on the go, the ten hour battery life of Mojo will mean that you’ll never be caught loose and when you need to recharge you’ll be back up and running in only four hours.
Because Mojo is designed and build in England using only the finest components, using the world’s most sophisticated machines, with a solid CNC milled aluminium shell with fun globe style LED indicators, you can be sure that Mojo still retains Chord Electronics renowned reliability, build quality, and tank proof aesthetic. But when you combine this with the latest trickle down FPGA DAC technology from the Hugo series and Dave products, Mojo is an unbeatable pocketable device that offers Hugo like performance for a fraction of the cost.
- 1x Micro USB 768kHz/32-bit Capable Input
- 1x 3.5mm Jack Coaxial 768kHz/32-bit Capable Input
- 1x Optical TOSLINK 192kHz/24-bit Capable Input
- 1x 1amp Micro USB Charging Port Input
- 2x 3.5mm Headphone Jacks
- Output Power @ 1kHz – 600Ω 35mW
- Output Power @ 1kHz – 8Ω 720mW
- Output Impedance: 75mOhms
- Dynamic Range: 125dB
- THD @ 3v: 0.00017%
- Weight: 180g (0.4lbs)
- Dimensions: 82mm (l) x 60mm (w) x 22mm (h)