Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
The DacMagic 100 is a high quality DAC in the same housing as the fully digital docking station iD100 affordable although without the advanced technical capabilities of the DacMagic Plus but with excellent sound quality.
The DacMagic100 offers a revolutionary quality of all your digital signals such as Blu-ray players, Apple Macs, PCs TVs and set-top boxes - there is less distortion with minimal jitter allowing better detail and clarity is provided.
HighTech in minimal housing
Cambridge Audio has very recently adopted by leading cast Wolfson digital to analog converter allowing up studio master quality (24bit / 192kHz) can be displayed. Cambridge's own USB development ensures that HiRes music files without losing any computer can be sent to your hi-fi equipment in '' Better than CD quality '' ...
With three digital connectivity and the ability to connect four devices to the DacMagic100 is an extremely affordable improvement.
Installation is a 'no-brainer' 'and quality improvement is immediately audible.
It is also the perfect partner to Cambridge Audio iD100 fully digital docking station for iPod iPhone and iPad.
- Digital to Analogue Converter with S / PDIF and Toslink digital inputs and USB audio input (24-bit compatible)
- Wolfson WM8742 24bit DAC
- 24-bit / 96kHz driverless USB 1.0 Audio Input
- 24-bit / 192kHz USB 2.0 Audio input with ASIO or kernel streaming modes
- Asynchronous USB transfer behalf ultra low jitter values
- The USB audio input capable of streaming up to 24-bit / 192kHz audio computer as well as using the DacMagic 100 as a high quality DAC / soundcard for your computer
- RCA audio output
- Full metal body with brushed aluminum front
- Inputs: 1 x USB 1 x 2 x Optical S / PDIF