Bowers & Wilkins ASW610XP Black
- Online:Delivery time 1 to 3 working days
- Shop: Deliverytime 1 to 3 workingdays
Bowers & Wilkins ASW610XP
The ASW610XP, the most powerful of the 600 Series subwoofers, delivers the finishing touch – or finishing thump – to a hi-fi or home theatre system for larger rooms. Serious bass power is developed in a compact cabinet thanks to the unit’s 500W amplifier, long-throw 250mm driver. Equipped with audiophile-standard Class D circuitry, the unit remains cool and efficient under pressure.
In all of the 600 Series subwoofers, the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a rugged, finely-tuned mix of paper pulp, Kevlar® fibres and resin, which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the voice coil and pressures inside the cabinet.
Ultra-solid construction delivers slamming bass, drum kicks, and special movie effects. Deformation is minimised; bass precision, power and enjoyment are maximised.
- Power Output:500 W
- Woofer:ø250mm (10 in) paper/Kevlar® cone long-throw
- Frequency Response:±3dB 25Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Connections:Line In (RCA Phono), Speaker in (Binding post)
- Dimensions (HxWxD):325 x 325 x 375 mm
- Warranty:60 Months
- Package Contents:Power Cord, 4 x M6 spike feet, 4 x M6 rubber feet, Manual