Bowers & Wilkins ASW610 Black
- Online:Delivery time 1 to 3 working days
- Shop: Deliverytime 1 to 3 workingdays
This product is demonstrated in our store. Please make an appointment or visit our store.
Bowers & Wilkins ASW610
The ASW610 subwoofer presents a very happy medium between the more diminutive ASW608 and the all-out power of the ASW610XP. Its long-throw 250mm driver allows the ASW610 to move the large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output, and its audiophile-standard 200W Class D amplifier keeps the compact unit running cool, even when the music or movie action is whipping up a storm.
In all of the 600 Series subwoofers, the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a rugged, finely-tuned mix of paper pulp, Kevlar® fibres and resin, which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the voice coil and pressures inside the cabinet.
Ultra-solid construction delivers slamming bass, drum kicks, and special movie effects. Deformation is minimised; bass precision, power and enjoyment are maximised.
- Power Output:200 W
- Woofer:ø250mm (10 in) paper/Kevlar® cone long-throw
- Frequency Response:±3dB 27Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Connections:Line In (RCA Phono), Speaker in (Binding post)
- Dimensions (HxWxD):310 x 310 x 375 mm
- Weight:12,5 kg
- Warranty:60 Months
- Package Contents:Power Cord, 4 x M6 spike feet, 4 x M6 rubber feet, Manual