Beyerdynamic A 20
The A 20 headphone amplifier is used to operate up to two headphones with a nominal impedance from 30 to 600 ohms. The power amplifier, of a discrete design, and the combination of selected high-grade components inside the device allows even high-impedance hi-fi headphones to be driven flawlessly over the entire frequency range. The A 20 supplies an impressively natural and transparent sound with excellent resolution and spatiality. The volume control adjusts the volume for both headphone outputs, which are connected in parallel. Its handy button is made of solid aluminium and hides a high-grade ALPS potentiometer with smooth volume values.
Gold-plated RCA phono sockets on the rear are used to connect the audio source and allow a signal transmission without loss. The input is looped-through, which means audio signals that are present at the INPUT sockets are routed to the OUTPUT sockets, even when the device is switched off. Due to the hard-wired design there is no loss.
The high-quality metal housing is made of brushed aluminium and protects against signal scattering and vibration. Due to the internal wide-range power supply the A 20 can be operated with 110 V/60 Hz and 240 V/50 Hz, allowing for global use.
- Power amplifier of a discrete design in an all-metal housing
- Two headphone outputs connected in parallel
- Volume control for both headphone outputs
- Looped-through input (hard-wired) to connect signal sources (CD player, DVD player) and amplifiers
- Internal wide-range switching power supply for worldwide use
- Supplied with two different power cables (1 x type E+F (CEE 7/7) and 1 x type B)