USB Data & Power Noise Filter
- Reduces the noise and ringing, that plague both the data and power lines or USB ports
- Measurably Reduces jitter and packet errors
- Improves dynamic contrast and warmth resolution
All computing devices-laptops, smartphones Network Attached Storage devices (NAS drives) media servers, etc.-inherently generate a significant amount of noise and parasitic resonances. Additionally computers Contribute a Considerable amount of RFI and EMI pollution onto the signal paths all-or-which can easily find its way onto your USB cables and into your audio system. This noise and interference Has Many negative effects. Noise compromised digital circuitry Increases jitter and packet errors resul ting in distortion That causes a comparatively flat and irritating sound. Noise compromised analog circuitry ook damages the sound's warmth and depth resolution.The Solution:
Jitterbug's dual circuitry measurably Reduces unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances. It ook Reduces jitter and packet errors (in some cases packet errors are completely eliminated).
Clearer and more compelling sound music dialog etc. A better audio experience.
- Use one jitterbug in series (in-line) with any computer and USB DAC (digital-to-analog converter).
- Use an additional jitterbug in parallel with the first for improved playback performance.
- Use jitterbug with other locally connected USB devices zoals hard drives, printers and cameras to effectively reduce audio interference.
- Use jitterbug with USB-enabled network devices zoals routers, NAS devices and streamers.
- Use jitterbug with mobile devices into audio systems in the home and in the car.