Price per pair
Bookshelf speakers offer you the flexibility to place them in tight spaces, but they typically don’t have the same huge sound as floorstanders. Not so with HDP6. You’ll be delighted to hear that they project a soundstage usually found in large flagship speakers. Beautiful and small, place them in an out-of-the-way nook in your living room, mount them in your home theater, or place them on stands in your den. Anywhere you want them, their performance will impress you as they tastefully coordinate with almost any decor.
- Proprietary Audioengine 5.5 inch woofers are built on a solid diecast aluminum foundation. Their advanced underhung voice coils drive the motors, and are appointed with flared kevlar cones and supple butyl rubber surrounds, which dissipate unwanted cone resonances.
- Ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeters are driven with neodymium magnets. These tweeters hold up well under high power and give a very smooth response thanks to their edge-driven design.
- Heavy duty 20mm MDF is used throughout the construction of our rigid braced cabinets. They’re engineered with the proper stiffness, mass and dampness to clearly and accurately reproduce sound without creating parasitic resonances.
- Beautiful furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes with sleek aluminum trim accents, available in Walnut and Cherry. For a look that blends more deeply into the background, choose a Satin Black automotive finish. Stylish grills magnetically attach to protect the drivers without diffracting or diffusing the sound.
- Innovative slotted rear bass venting ports eliminate wave turbulence, easily transitioning the low frequency energy from the speaker cabinet into your room. With this design, HDP6 delivers smooth, natural and surprisingly deep bass from such a small speaker.