The Audioengine B-Fi Wi-Fi receiver adds multiroom streaming functionality to any existing (vintage) sound system. Upgrade the audio gear you already love and bring high-fidelity wireless music streaming into your home. Connect B-Fi to any music system and your Wi-Fi network to stream from your favorite music players or music library using your phone, tablet, or computer.
Add additional B-Fi streamers to other music systems or your home theater for multiroom sound, stereo pairing, and multi-user capabilities. Control your music from anywhere in your home and play any song in any room (or every room). B-Fi is easy to set up, simple to control, and features digital and analog outputs for high-definition audio. And no matter how you listen, B-Fi audio quality will always be best-in-class.
Endless choice of music
Download the Audioengine app for iOS or Android devices and instantly stream high-quality wireless music from the included music players or leave our app and play from any other player or streaming service via Airplay. Stream from your music library or use our in-app music services, which include Spotify, TIDAL, Qobuz, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Napster and more, using your iOS or Android phone. Or use AirPlay to stream from any other music player or service as you’re not stuck using one product app
- Upgrade your stereo and bring high-fidelity wireless Wi-Fi music into your home.
- Play different music in different rooms or the same song in every room.
- Listen to on-demand internet radio, podcasts, audiobooks, and save your favorites.
- Low-latency streaming with no audio lag between speakers.
- Control your music, volume, and speaker selection from anywhere in your home.
- Continuous play without draining your device’s battery.
- Digital output for premium high-definition audio.
- The free Audioengine Control app is available in the Google Play and Apple App stores.