- Online:Deliverytime 1 to 3 workingdays
- Shop: Deliverytime 1 to 3 workingdays
You can listen and show this product in our store. Please make an appointment or visit our store.
Product bundles with AS3104T
Check out here our available hard drives and check here on the manufacturer's website which hard drives are compatible with the NAS enclosure.
- Powered by the latest Intel Celeron processors
- Local HDMI multimedia output (4K, 1080P and high-definition multi-channel audio)
- Hand screw design for toolless installation
- Stylish diamond-plate finished cover design
- Equipped with hardware transcoding engine
Powered by the latest Intel Celeron processorsAS3104 is powered by Intel Celeron Braswell dual-core processors, equipped with 2GB of dual-channel memory, and feature read speeds of over112 MB/s and write speeds of over 112 MB/s under RAID 5 configurations.
The AS31 models support dual-channel memory, be able to smoothly playback 4K video. Furthermore, AS31 series devices are not only energy efficient, but offer a combination of performance and price that is unmatched in its class. Get ready to enjoy brilliant ultra high-definition 4K video from the comfort of your own home!
Supercharge your multimedia experience
You no longer need to worry about running into resolution compatibility issues when playing videos on your phone, tablet or computer.
Media Converter utilizes a quick and simple conversion method, allowing you to execute conversion tasks in the background.
The exclusive built-in Hyper-Transcoding technology was expertly crafted by ASUSTOR. This technology utilizes the Intel CPU hardware acceleration function to make video file conversions faster and simpler than ever before. Using Hyper-Transcoding to convert video files can reduce the normal conversion time by at least 10 times.
The AS31 series’ sliding outer cover design allows it to be conveniently removed when needed. The inner hard disk rails and outer cover all use hand screws allowing for the simple installation of hard disks without any extra tools.
For more information visit Asustor's website or try a Live Demo of Asustor's ADM GUI.
- CPU:Intel Celeron 1.6GHz Dual-Core (burst up to 2.08~2.48GHz) Processor
- Memory:2GB DDR3L
- Hard Disk Drive:4 x 3.5" SATA HDD
- LAN Port:1 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- USB:3 x USB 3.0
- HDMI:1 x HDMI 1.4b
- Noise Level:19.7dB
- Power consumption (min-max):11-25 Watt
- Dimensions (HxWxD):165 x 164 x 218 mm
- Weight:1.6 kg
- Warranty:36 Months
- Package Contents:Installation CD, AC Power Cord, AC Power Adapter, RJ-45 LAN Cable, Thumb Screws, Quick Start Guide