- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset offers simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz / 5GHz to super-fast 1.75Gbps
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for the fastest most reliable Internet performance
- AiRadar optimizes wireless coverage with removable high-powered antennas
- Take advantage of the ASUSWRT dashboard UI for easy installation and signal monitoring network application control in three steps
- Download Master for data storage and wireless access to your USB storage devices connected via the router
- File sharing and printer sharing 3G sharing via two multifunction built-in USB ports
Upgrade to Next GenerationThe ASUS RT-AC66U is a 5th generation dual-band Wi-Fi router with a total speed of up to 1.75Gbps currently the fastest available! Uses the Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi controller working in both the 24 GHz and 5GHz. The 5 GHz band is working on up to 1.3Gbps what the current wired Gigabit transmission surpasses and 3x as fast as 802.11ac. The RT AC66U provides smooth lag-resistant multitasking and superfast streaming while ASUS AiRadar intelligently wireless device connections improves offers through powerful amplification and thus future-optimized performance.
AiCloud provides a unified app for iOS and Android devices that the RT AC66U turns into a personal cloud server with easy connectivity to Windows PC, Mac and Linux machines all USB storage. Each account can synchronize directly with other AiCloud customers and public cloud products. All your content files and data can be accessed synchronized shared and managed from virtually any device - from smartphones to desktops - wherever and whenever you are online only.
Whether you are a technology enthusiast or a beginner, the RT-AC66U is extremely easy to use thanks to CD-less Quick Installation Setup (QIS) with plug-n-surf "after unpacking and the ability to quickly connect PCs with tablets, smartphones and other wireless devices. The sophisticated interface tools give you control like never before and let you check the signal strength set parental controls and other functions set on a solid, yet intuitive way.